There are plenty of good reasons why people choose to live in Mackay. It is a place known for its beauty, a place for adventure, somewhere where you can enjoy pristine beaches and enjoy the North Queensland lifestyle. There are also plenty of good reasons why 7 Klingner St, South Mackay should be your new home.
Nestled away in a quiet cul-de-sac, with the neighbours being your only local traffic, it is easy to imagine the kids riding their bikes and having fun at the delightful playground only metres from your front door. Or perhaps it is giving the older children the independence of walking to their primary or high school conveniently located nearby. The bedroom downstairs is perfect for those visitors that have extended stays and want their own space or for a home based office. Plus, the large rumpus / entertainment room complete with bar will surely impress those that love a game of pool.
More reasons this enviable property should be yours:
- Neat and tidy 4 bedrooms upstairs
- Light and airy, open planned lounge & dining room
- Large kitchen with pantry
- Ceiling fans and air-conditioning through-out
- A lovely deck upstairs to enjoy coffee and reading the Sunday paper
- Downstairs Studio, an ideal teenagers retreat or Granny flat
- Second toilet adjacent to games room
- Large alfresco area that seamlessly flows from the bar to the patio to the pool
- In-ground pool, especially intended for enjoying those nice cold beverages
- Separate laundry area
- Side access for the trailer or boat to the large shed - 6 x 9. High clearance 4 1/2 m.
- on a 813 block that is fenced with easy garden maintenance
Why make South Mackay your first choice in Suburbs?
There are so many good reasons! This property is within a few minutes to the CBD and within a 3 km radius there are a variety of sporting fields, state and private primary and secondary schools, shops and beaches. Call marketing consultant Leanne Druery for an inspection today! Klingner has it all!
Property Code: 1388