Majestic city views on a 963 sqm block at one of Mackay's blue ribbon locations delivers the perfect setting for this stylish multi storey and family-flexible 4 bedroom residence. You will be astounded with the space provided both inside and outside of this magnificent home.
Filled with wonderful natural light, refined formal and informal living spaces effortlessly transition to a number of fabulous balcony areas. This multitude of living areas over three levels allow every family member to have their own space and privacy.
Some of the many features of this outstanding property include:
- More than 450 sqm under roof over multiple levels
- Stylish modern kitchen with quality miele appliances including the bonus of a steam oven, integrated dishwasher, and integrated fridge and freezer.
- Multiple living areas including a media room
- 4 king size bedrooms 2 of which have walk-in-robes
- Master bedroom also includes an open ensuite
- 3 bathrooms
- Purpose built office
- Stone bench tops
- Over-sized tiled garage and storeroom
- Air-conditioning throughout
- 3 balconies
- In-ground swimming pool and entertainment area
- 963 sqm elevated allotment with established gardens
- Large barbecue and entertainment area
- Downstairs kitchenette
- Furniture package maybe included
This private property is located amongst other luxury homes with Cinnamon Drive being the address for some of Mackay's most upmarket homes. Close to Magpies sporting club and only a short drive to the city or to the Northern beaches, this magnificent home is ideally positioned.
Spice up your life at 75 Cinnamon Drive, Glenella.
To organise a viewing or for more information, please contact marketing agents Ben Kerrisk and Mick McLeod.
Property Code: 1415