Set on 872sq m in a quiet cul-de-sac among quality properties in the best part of Walkerston, this modern family home has two living areas and a big two-bay shed with its own drive way.
The property is a corner block so there is direct street access to the 9x7m shed as well as a 4-metre wide space between the shed and the house that could also be used for a tinny or trailor. Of course, there's the two-car garage as well.
The beautifully presented house has all the room a growing family needs with a large, air-conditioned open plan family room that has a dining area as well as a casual television area for the kids or for use as a study space.
There's also the formal TV area that easily accommodates that big lounge suite for the whole family to spread out on together.
Getting together out-doors will also be fun, with a large covered outdoor entertainment area that gets the afternoon shade and catches the cooling easterly breeze. Grab a drink and fire up the barbie!
Some of the other features of this fully fenced property include:
- Four generous bedrooms, all with fans and built-in wardrobes. The main bedroom has an ensuite and is air-conditioned
- Well-appointed kitchen with walk-in pantry, dishwasher and breakfast bar
- Main bathroom with shower and separate bath
- Good-sized laundry with easy sliding door access to the clothes line
- Separate toilet
- Internal access from the two-car garage
- Security screens throughout
- Low-maintenance yard but enough space for kids and pets to run around. There's also room for a pool if you wanted one
The property is set in a very peaceful part of Walkerston with no through traffic but is still close to shops, schools, the pub, the leagues club and everything else you need.
If you want a large family home that offers an indoor-outdoor lifestyle and you need really good access to a big shed and room for more parking options then you don't want to miss this one.
Give David Fisher a call to arrange an inspection.