Introducing 1 Griffin St, a charming three-bedroom, two bathroom Queenslander home on the fringe of Mackay's CBD. The property retains many of the original characteristics that Queenslander lovers adore along with loads of modern touches and sought after features.
Features of the wonderful property include;
- A feature front staircase leading to spacious front porch.
- A fantastic, light filled lounge with beautiful high ceilings which leads to the front porch, kitchen, formal dining and rear deck.
- Modern, country style kitchen fitted with gas cooking, dishwasher and stunning timber benches. The kitchen also benefits from a generous pantry and overhead storage space.
- A fantastic 50m2 covered entertaining deck leading off the living areas which features a great bar and plenty of room for relaxing.
- Fully fenced, secure yard with great side access leading to an oversized, high entry shed.
- Main bedroom featuring built-in robes, air-conditioning and large en suite with free standing tub.
- The second and third bedrooms also enjoy the convenience of built-in robes and the comfort of air-conditioning.
- The main bathroom offers a modern twist with tub and floor to ceiling tiles.
Griffin Street is a great location to live being just minutes to the CBD, Paget the Blue Water Lagoon, Botanical Gardens and many schools.
Call Finley on 0400 268 212 to arrange your inspection today!
Saturday 25th September 09:30 - 10:00 am