One can have the best of both worlds on this 12 acres of flat rural land on the outskirts of town. Relax in the serenity of your country surroundings fully knowing that you're only a short drive into Mackay if need be.
The acreage has been well maintained and could be used for a multitude of lifestyle choices. Whether it be running a few head of cattle, riding horses or even motorbikes, the property has been designed to live the life we all yearn for.
Some of the many features of this prime acreage include:
- Approximately 12 acres of useable land with a number of fenced paddocks
- The high-set home includes 3 bedrooms plus an office
- A living area on both levels
- The kitchen features a dishwasher
- 2 bathrooms with the second one ideally positioned with the laundry to service the granny flat
- Split system air-conditioning
- Multiple outdoor entertainment areas
- 3 Bay shed
- 5kW solar panels plus a solar hart hot water system
Situated only 20 minutes from Mackay, one can enjoy the best of both worlds - the ease of country living and the convenience of all that the city has to offer. Properties such as this one don't come up very often. So don't hesitate, book your inspection today!
To organise a viewing or for more information, please contact Ryan Patton or Mick McLeod.
Sunday 28th November 10:00 - 10:30 am