Privacy is assured with thick bushland guaranteeing that this oasis is secluded enough for you and your family to enjoy and all just minutes away from town. The expansive home is positioned ideally at the peak of the 5 acre block to capture the views of the surrounding countryside. The 5 acre block has the potential to be subdivided (subject to council approval) with a large flat parcel of cleared land located at the bottom of the rise.
First time to the market, the beautiful setting has provided peace and tranquility for the owners and has been the perfect place to bring up their family. The layout of the home has been designed to capture a view from every room, so mum can keep one eye on the kids from the comfort of any of the many living spaces.
Some of the many features of this magnificent property include:
- Solid home of hardwood timber construction
- 4 bedroom air-conditioned home with the master bedroom featuring an ensuite
- There's room for everyone with 3 spacious living areas
- The central kitchen is showered with natural light and is ideally placed close to the outdoor area, making it ideal for entertaining
- Extra vanity adjacent to the main bathroom so no traffic jams in the morning when getting ready for school/work
- The whole property is monitored by a security system
- Large covered patio overlooking natural bushland and the in-ground swimming pool
- 9 x 7.5m powered shed with a remote garage door
- 2 Hectares with town water and its own orchard of various fruit trees, some of which are unique to the area
Situated only 5 minutes from Mackay, one can enjoy the best of both worlds - the ease of country living and also the convenience of all that the city has to offer. Private, secluded acreages so close to town are a rarity. So don't hesitate book your inspection today!
To organise a viewing or for more information, please contact Ben Kerrisk or Mick McLeod.
Disclaimer: "All information contained herein is gathered from sources we believe to be reliable. However we cannot guarantee its accuracy and interested persons should rely on their own enquires."