This striking modern day Queenslander home is beyond impressive. Set on a 1592sqm block and surrounded by an abundance of trees and gardens with dual access, it's hard to believe that this private sanctuary is positioned in the center of the Northern Beaches.
Built by master builder Tom Casey this modern colonial-style Queensland home is full of character and charm, from the tongue and groove walls, polished brushbox floorboards, original fretwork and wrap around verandah, the many features make it truly one of a kind. With the many variations of living areas this home is an all year-round entertainer.
Some of the many features of this magnificent property include:
- 3 Bedrooms with the main coming complete with a bay window all have access to the wrap around verandah
- Traditional features such as high ceilings, tongue and groove, wrap around verandah, French doors and fretwork
- Generously sized kitchen and dining with heritage style cupboards, rosewood timber benchtops and dishwasher
- Open living and dining central to the home
- Second living area formal lounge
- Main bathroom with claw foot bath, shower and separate toilet
- Fully airconditioned
- Large laundry with second bathroom
- Feature wrap around verandah
- Sparkling inground pool
- Two bay powered shed with direct off street access
- Landscaped gardens
- Chicken coup
- 1592sqm fully fenced allotment
This modern day Queenslander is on the fringe of town in Northern Beaches, this rural lifestyle with the city convenience doesn't come by often! So, make sure you bring the family out to have a look.
To organise a viewing or for more information, please contact Ben Kerrisk or Mick McLeod.
This property is being sold at auction or without a price and therefore a price guide cannot be provided. The website may have filtered the property into a price bracket for website functionality purposes.