A modern two storey fully renovated Queenslander. The attention to detail in bringing this classic home to the magnificent property we see today is second to none. This, along with its many features, put this Queenslander in a league of its own.
Entering the home from the grand staircase you will find it has been designed with the family in mind. The charming home features 12ft ceilings and character finishes. The accommodation is expansive with five bedrooms plus an office space, two bathrooms and multiple living areas creating an impressive cohesion of indoor-outdoor living. The gorgeous timber decks and multiple areas to entertain a mass of guests.
Some of the many features of this outstanding property include:
- Fully air-conditioned home with 5 generous sized bedrooms plus an office
- 2 bathrooms renovated with quality finishes
- Spacious kitchen with quality bench tops, modern appliances, gas stove,oven, soft close drawers and breakfast bench that is adjacent to the deck
- Dining and living area flow onto the grand deck that wraps around the entire back of the home as well as overlooking the sparkling pool and well-kept yard
- Connected by the internal stairs fully equipped second living downstairs that can be utilised as a games room or rumpus
- Sparkling inground pool
- Poolside secondary deck with quality timber flooring
- Traditional Queenslander timber floors throughout; French Doors, Tongue & Groove walls, casement windows and 12 ft ceilings
- An abundance of storage throughout the house including a walk in storage room
All of this and more on an 809sqm fenced allotment with beautiful, landscaped gardens and a city fringe address - close to everything. 14 Hinton Street is in a League of its own. Make sure you don't miss out on this property, so get in to see it quick!
For more information or to book an inspection please contact Ben Kerrisk or Mick McLeod on 0408 777 971.