There are just those times when you turn up to a property and think - "Yep, this is special", 17 Norfolk Drive, Andergrove, I assure you, will fit into that category and it is an absolute pleasure to bring this home to market and represent it.
Two-story dual-living, low maintenance exterior; with the current owners making living here simply amazing for you by completing the highest quality of renovations of the whole internal footprint of the home.
The incredible renovations inside include but are not limited to, completely built-in downstairs area, lighting and electrics, external and internal paint, custom cabinetry in bedrooms whilst the 5 star kitchen and both bathrooms are all new with absolutely no expense spared.
Some of the many other features of this contemporary property are:
- Two-storey 3+ bedroom home set on an impressive 761sqm allotment
- Airy, light filled and bright main living that features beautiful polished timber floorboards and split system air-conditioning
- Kitchen is of the best standard with no expense spared and includes huge 2inch granite bench tops and soft closing cabinetry. Top of the range tap fittings and appliances complete the showstopping kitchen
- Master bedroom with timber floors has split system air-conditioning and huge built-in custom cabinetry
- Main bathroom is stunning, featuring contemporary colours, granite benches, custom cabinetry and rain shower
- 2 other bedrooms are all good size, with one featuring built-in-robes and desk and both with air-conditioning
- Fully renovated to the highest standard
- Kitchenette that is perfect for the older teenager or dual living for guests as well
- Extra renovated bathroom and second toilet
- Multipurpose games room that is spacious, air-conditioned and features extra built-in storage
- Another great size room currently used as a bedroom is there to do with it as you wish
- Bar/entertaining area that sets up perfectly for indoor/outdoor living - this is also where the classy and spacious laundry is situated
- Brand new upstairs patio/back deck
- Multiple sitting areas for the backyard gatherings, including a zone with beautiful built-in seating and benches
- Concrete access to the 6m x 7.5m x 3m high clearance Colourbond shed
- Fully fenced immaculate backyard and gardens
This is truly a property that you need to step foot in to appreciate the quality of work that has gone in to making it what it is - nothing has been missed. Classy, contemporary and with all the features that you could ever wish for.
Set in the heart of Andergrove in a quiet street, 17 Norfolk is close to schools, shopping Centres and just 12 minutes to the CBD. It is also situated close to Mackay golf Club & Driving range whilst still being only a short drive to Mackay's famous beaches.
If you want a meticulous top-quality home with all the extras, then give Sales Consultant Joseph Rickman 0406 402 312 or Kelsey Webb 0407 997 021 from Gardian Real Estate a call today to arrange an inspection.
Disclaimer: All information contained herein is gathered from sources we believe to be reliable. However, we cannot guarantee its accuracy and interested persons should rely on their own enquiries.