Set on an 845sq m block near schools, shops and the hospital, this three-bedroom, two-bathroom cottage has terrific side access and plenty of room to put in a big shed.
There is also heaps of space inside, including multiple living areas, that provide options for a family that you don't normally get in a typical West Mackay cottage.
While there is a large loungeroom, there's also a separate dining space plus a second living area and spacious sunroom so this house really allows family members to find their own space.
The property has had DA approval for 4x3 bedroom multi-storey townhouses, although this has now lapsed and the next owners would have to re-apply.
Some of the features of this outstanding property include:
• Two renovated bathrooms
• Large, well-presented kitchen with plenty of cupboard space
• Three air-conditioned bedrooms
• An abundance of living space including a sun room and multi-purpose room, which provides an additional kids area or space to work from home
• Downstairs laundry at the back of the house
• Outstanding side access allowing large vehicles including caravans and boats to get into the back yard
• Lots of room for a shed
This property is located near the local public and private primary schools as well as having easy access to Mackay State high school and the new West Mackay Catholic high school that is being built in the old Sugar Research building and that will open next year.
The house is close to the Mackay Base Hospital, a pharmacy and other medical facilities and has easy access to a 24-hour supermarket, Paget and the airport. It's also easy to get to the nearby botanic gardens for a beautiful stroll of an afternoon or on the weekend.
West Mackay has so much to offer and here is your chance to stake your claim and get a very tidy property with potential to be so much more.
Give David Fisher a call to arrange an inspection.