They don't last very long here....
Located in a very quiet street in the family friendly and popular 'Fish Streets' of Andergrove, is this tidy 4 bedroom lowset brick home. On top of the solid home, the property is a real catch with several added bonuses including a terrific indoor/outdoor living zone, plantation shutters and 2 bay powered shed.
Some of the many other features of this fantastic property are:
- Four bedroom, two bathroom low-set immaculately kept brick home
- Airconditioning and easy maintenance flooring throughout the whole home
- Two distinct living/dining zones
- Centrally located kitchen includes electric cooktop & oven and stainless
- Second living/entertaining area is tiled with security screens and provides access to outside
- Master bedroom comes with plantation shutters, an ensuite and walk-in-robe
- Three other bedrooms are good size, air-conditioned and have built-in-robes
- Outdoor entertainment area and good size backyard captures breezes and afternoon shade
- Concreted access to a 6m x 6m double bay powered shed
- Single lock-up garage, with additional space out the front to add another carport if you wish
- Fully fenced and landscaped block on a terrific 827sqm
With great spaces throughout and all the extra features this home provides the lifestyle opportunity that many family's seek and is perfectly located within walking distance of the local primary school, a childcare centre and shops and also only a few minutes to the Woolworths and new Coles being built in Andergrove, Mackay Driving Range and Mackay Golf Club.
We look forward to meeting you at this fantastic home that is sure to be popular. Nobody will be disappointed.
To organise a viewing or for more information, please contact Joseph Rickman on 0406 402 312.
Disclaimer: All information contained herein is gathered from sources we believe to be reliable. However we cannot guarantee its accuracy and interested persons should rely on their own enquiries.