Set on an 800sq m block in a peaceful cul-de-sac, this stylish family home has two living areas and a drive-through garage to a two-bay shed.
Located in one of Ooralea's best streets, the house delivers the space a family needs and some unexpected features that set it apart from the crowd.
The main air-conditioned living area is open plan and integrates the kitchen with the dining and lounge areas, which flow out to an outdoor entertainment area that wraps around the back and side of the house. This allows room for kids and parents to have their own areas for outdoor entertaining.
Back inside, the second living area is something different with a soaring ceiling and space for watching that big-screen TV or just providing a separate retreat for parents or children.
Some of the other features of this fully fenced property include:
- Four bedrooms, three with air-conditioning and built-in wardrobes and all with fans. The large master bedroom has an ensuite and walk-in wardrobe
- Kitchen with dishwasher and brekkie bar that over-looks the family room and has direct access from the two-car garage, which is very handy for those groceries
- Main bathroom with bath and separate shower. There is also a separate toilet
- Spacious laundry with easy access to the clothes line
- The covered outdoor entertainment faces south and gets afternoon shade and easterly breezes. This area also wraps around the side of the house and provides much more tiled outdoor space that usual
- The two-car garage is drive-through and offers access to the two bay shed at the rear of the property
- The shed itself is a great size and, while one half is set up with a bar and TV at the moment, it can easily revert back to the standard shed
- The backyard is a very good size and there is heaps of space for kids and pets to enjoy themselves. There is also plenty of space to put in a pool
The property is conveniently located near the Ooralea shopping centre and is very handy to the university and the new world-class sports precinct and medical centre. Obviously Paget, the CBD, schools (including the new Catholic school in West Mackay) and other facilities are nearby.
This is a great property in a superb street and it won't last long so give David Fisher a call to arrange an inspection.