Gracie court is situated in the heart of Valley View Estate in Walkerston and sitting pretty waiting for its new owners is number 7. This home is warm and inviting and has everything you need when looking to enter the property market.
The courtyard positioned at the front of the home provides a quiet shaded area for sitting and also allows the home some privacy. Entering the four-bedroom, freshly painted home you are greeted with an open plan living/dining space and kitchen which then opens out to the outdoor entertaining area.
Some of the other features of this property include:
- The large family room is air-conditioned and provides a generous lounge area as well as a good dining space
- The kitchen looks out over the open plan living area and has beautiful timber tops, a gas cooktop, plenty of cupboard space, work stations and oven.
- There are four good-sized bedrooms, three with built-in wardrobes, fans and all have new carpets
- The main bedroom is generous in size has a huge walk-in wardrobe and is air-conditioned
- The main bathroom has a bath, separate toilet and there is an additional toilet in the laundry for the growing family
- Huge covered entertaining area at the back of the house perfect for BBQ's with friends and family and somewhere shaded for children to play
- The yard is fully fenced, has side access and lots of space for dogs, kids and fun in the sun as well as established fruit trees
- There are storage shelves in the single lock up garage which has internal access when arriving home with the weekly shopping
- A double bay carport is on the side of the house to shelter your boat, car or van from the elements
Gracie Crt is in a superb part of Walkerston in a modern housing precinct and this property will have you feeling like its home in no time. Close to Walkerston's shops, schools, pubs and club and, of course, it's a quick drive to Paget and the Mackay CBD. Call Sarah Murrell today to arrange an inspection.