Oozing beauty, style and space, located in the quiet and house-proud community of Eimeo whilst sitting perfectly elevated, you will start the journey of being the envy of your friends.
This stylishly-presented spacious family home has been impeccably planned and designed to balance both perfect family functionality, along with incredible ease of living and the most perfect North Queensland tropical lifestyle!
Flexibility for the whole family with multiple living areas - A great division of space is utilised with 2 separate casual living areas. 270m2 of living means everyone can enjoy their down time.
Effortlessly enjoy an inside-out connection - The home has a very welcoming feel from the moment you walk in the door, you are drawn to the sunlit windows that directly overlook the gorgeous pool area and patio.
Other enviable features of this trendy property include:
- Well designed fully airconditioned four-bedroom home with two living spaces.
- Open spaces, wide hallways and flowing design.
- Gorgeous kitchen with modern appliances, classy lighting overlooks the open planned dining room, backyard and pool. The chef of the home will be able to cook up a storm whilst overseeing children activities.
- Master contains new carpet, ducted a/c, ceiling fans with built-in-robe & smart ensuite.
- 3 other bedrooms are spacious, all contain a/c, ceiling fans, built-in-robes, fresh carpet and slick window furnishings.
- Main bathroom boasts separate shower and bathtub - perfect for the family.
- You will enjoy the seamless transition from the family rooms to the under covered verandah ready for the large family or friend gatherings. This is perfect for our tropical lifestyle & weather conditions and of course the BBQ!
- Child, pet friendly & a generous 800 SQM block with side access on two sides.
- The cars are protected from the elements with a double remote-controlled garage.
- Sparkling in ground 35kL saltwater pool that is perfectly positioned.
- 6m x 4m powered shed with additional lean-to off the side.
- Manicured gardens and lawn area that display tropically all year around.
A beautiful family home, Eimeo is renowned for its lifestyle. Only moments to numerous different beaches and the famous Eimeo pub. The Northern Beaches suburbs are thriving and you only need to venture on the journey out that direction to see the dirt being moved and the development going ahead. 8 Collins is certainly calling and now is your chance to invest in your families future in the North Queensland Tropical lifestyle.
To organise a viewing or for more information, please contact Joseph Rickman.
All information contained herein is gathered from sources we believe to be reliable. However we cannot guarantee its accuracy and interested persons should rely on their own enquiries.