This huge two-storey family home is something very special, with three living areas and four bedrooms PLUS a study and fantastic views out to the sea from the second level.
Set in an elevated position in one of Rural View's best streets, there is a hard stand for a boat or van and side access to the back yard, which has room for a shed.
The upstairs area with multiple living areas, two bathrooms, three bedrooms and an amazing kitchen is the heart of the family home.
But with a lower level that includes a living area, bedroom, bathroom, study and sitting area, there is an array of extra options for the family: space for teenagers, a place for a relative to call their own, ideal guest accommodation or a perfect area for someone who works from home and needs to be separate from the rest of the house.
Set on a 931sq m block and blessed with a massive storage in a void in the lower level, some of the features include:
- Formal entrance that could be a sitting/waiting area for a home business
- Large, air-conditioned and tiled living area
- Spacious bedroom with fan and BIR
- Stylish bathroom
- Study/home office
- Open-plan family room with lounge and dining spaces that flows out to the magnificent deck and those fantastic views
- Massive lounge room that can accommodate the biggest of couches and also has sliding door access out to the deck
- Another living space that would be perfect as a play area for kids
- Three air-conditioned bedrooms, all with fans and built-in wardrobes. The superb master suite has a walk-in wardrobe and a beautifully renovated en suite
- Updated main bathroom with spa bath and separate shower. Separate toilet
- Magnificent kitchen with Caesar stone benchtops, island bench, dishwasher, induction stove. It has water views and also looks out over the family room and living areas beyond
- Fantastic front and back decks. The front deck extends the width of the house and catches afternoon shade, easterly breezes, superb views and provides plenty of space for afternoon barbies. The back deck is also large and has heaps of room for outdoor dining and private get-togethers
- There is also a good laundry with lots of storage
There is a two-care garage with internal access and a doorway through the garage that takes you to a large void underneath the house that is perfect as a storage area for bikes, tools and other belongings that need to be kept safe.
The property can accommodate a boat or van on the hard stand but also has side access to a yard that could easily fit a shed or a pool. If you did put in a pool there is potential to make the most of the elevated position and take in water views from the pool deck.
This incredible property is in a wonderful location in the thriving Rural View area that now provides so much in terms of shopping, schools, the bowls club and medical services.
The property itself needs to be seen to be appreciated so give David Fisher a call to arrange an inspection.