This 1,740sq m block has been cleared and is ready to go for someone who wants a massive space to build a house and huge shed of their dreams.
Set in a quiet cul-de-sac with easy access to Mackay Harbour, the CBD, a supermarket and schools, this level block offers something very special.
While the block is flat, the land has been built up to a good height and cleared and is now waiting for the next owner to create their dream.
A block of this size offers a generous blank canvas to work on and offers the opportunity to have the lot, including that big shed you've always wanted.
But the block would suit a range of buyers:
- The person who wants the space to build a big house with pool and have a large yard while still leaving room for a massive shed
- Someone who doesn't necessarily want a huge house but does need a massive shed with good access on a level block to accommodate the work equipment, vehicles or boat and van that you wouldn't fit on a normal suburban block
- A buyer who can see the financial opportunity in sub-dividing the block and building a house now and adding another one as the Mackay market gets stronger
- A person who just wants space, whether that is for kids and animals to run around, to create a landscaped garden and grounds to enjoy, or to simply have the room to breathe in an open setting
The terrific thing about this block is that it offers so much to so many different buyers and provides the convenience of a suburban location near everything you need.
You are a couple of minutes from the private and public schools of Andergrove and Beaconsfield. The same goes for the Andergrove Woolworths and other retail outlets; it's a few minutes' drive. If you've got a boat and need to get to the Harbour you'll be there in a jiffy.
And, of course, the setting in a quiet cul-de-sac with no through traffic means you'll get the peace and quiet you need to enjoy the tranquil bushland setting at the rear of the block. It's a great street and the block is surrounded by quality, modern homes.
This block is something special and offers something unique for a suburban Mackay setting. If you want to take advantage of this rare opportunity, give David Fisher a call.
- The red boundary lines on the photos used here are indicative only and not meant to represent the precise dimensions of the block