Rarely do properties come on the market with so much to offer at such a sensational price.
Located in the very popular Eaglemount Heights area in the family friendly suburb of Beaconsfield, is this very well maintained 3 bedroom air-conditioned lowset brick home with colorbond roof.
Some of the many features of the home include:
- Solidly constructed brick home on an enormous 810sqm allotment
- Upon entering the home you will be greeted by a separate air-conditioned lounge room
- The open plan dining, kitchen & living areas have easy to clean tiles throughout
- Delightful renovated kitchen is beautiful and features top of the range Miele appliances
- All bedrooms with built-ins, ceiling fans and spilt system air-conditioning
- Bathroom has separate shower and bathtub and is of good size
- The fully fenced 810sqm block has great side access plus room for a shed & pool
- Extras include security screens throughout, feature brick wall
- Patio are that faces east to capture the breezes and afternoon shade
- 2 car covered carport to keep the cars off the street
Walking distance to Beaconsfield Primary School, across the road from wanderers sporting complex & only a few minutes drive Mackay Golf club & Driving Range and to Woolworths & Andergrove Shopping Centres.
If you've waited for exceptional value, this is it. There will always be tomorrow, but we can't guarantee this home will still be available then.
Disclaimer: All information contained herein is gathered from sources we believe to be reliable. However we cannot guarantee its accuracy and interested persons should rely on their own enquiries.