This property has a 3D virtual home tour, click the link attached to view.
Multiple rooms, spacious deck, shed and large block of land; and that's just for starters. A well thought out layout with the family in mind, this property has been designed for the North Queensland lifestyle and cater for all your loved ones.
As you make your way to the entrance of this beautiful home and through its front door you will find the two options that await you - either continue to explore the classy built-in downstairs wing of the home or head upstairs via the beautiful timber internal staircase.
Downstairs at the bottom of the stylish timber staircase you'll find a spacious air conditioned games room, built in bar, a concealed laundry and the fourth bedroom/ guest room/ office.
Upstairs is beautiful timber floorboards with open plan living, dining and renovated kitchen along with the three bedrooms and the main bathroom. The outdoor living which includes a magnificent rear timber deck further enhance the indoor/outdoor feel of the home, maximising on natural airflow and sunlight throughout while allowing a relaxed transition that suits the balmy North Queensland climate.
Some of the many features of this wonderful property include:
- Three bedrooms, two bathrooms upstairs
- Fourth potential air-conditioned bedroom/multi-purpose room and 3rd toilet downstairs
- Internal staircase leads to living zones upstairs that have delightful timber floors and split a/c
- Kitchen has been renovated, has modern appliances and ties all living areas together
- Air-conditioned master has great walk-in-robe and fabulous classy ensuite
- Two other upstairs bedrooms have BIR's whilst one also boast split a/c
- Renovated main bathroom that is of great size and quality
- Downstairs is a spacious games and entertaining space with feature bar and concealed laundry
- Concrete under deck for a second outdoor living area which leads from the rumpus room
- Huge timber deck flows from upstairs living spaces and captures the shade and sea breezes whilst overlooking the backyard
- 8m x 6m powered shed with lean-to has exceptional side access
- Security screened throughout with a 20 panel Solar System
- 5,000L rainwater tank, manicured lawn and garden area
- Fully fenced 769sqm allotment
This much loved home just screams "North Queensland Lifestyle" and is located minutes from Lamberts beach, the Seabreeze Tavern, fishing, shops, childcare, transport and a number of schools. 9 Quail Street has something for everyone and you must inspect this home to truly appreciate the quality on offer.
To organise a viewing or for more information, please contact sales consultant Joseph Rickman today.
Disclaimer: All information contained herein is gathered from sources we believe to be reliable. However we cannot guarantee its accuracy and interested persons should rely on their own enquiries.