For the renovator that wants to put their personal touch on their next home, first home buyers itching to get into the market or the person that just needs space in numerous areas - this solid highset home on 776m2 casts it's net for everyone.
Extremely neat both inside and out the recently painted upstairs contains the 3 bedrooms, large air-conditioned living area and functional kitchen, whilst downstairs has the addition of a second bathroom and vast multi-purpose room. The real magic however happens on the outside - with good side access to the large shed, and heaps of room still for pools and to kick the footy, this property needs to be seen.
Some of the many other features of this property are:-
- Airy 3 bedroom solidly constructed highset home with near new colorbond roof
- Exterior has been re-cladded in attractive neutral tones
- Air-conditioned living and dining areas provide vast space
- The neat, white, kitchen comes with dishwasher and ample cupboard storage
- Master bedroom contains a large built-in mirrored wardrobe, air-conditioning and ceiling fans
- The two other bedrooms of good size both contain carpet and ceiling fans
- Downstairs boast the 2nd bathroom which includes toilet and shower and an additional immense space that could be used for a play room, office or just a 2nd living
- 2 x single lock-up garages with near new doors
- Lean-to double gated carport that also provides sought after access to the backyard
- 8m x 6m 2 bay shed is powered
- The fenced and gated huge backyard (with bore water) provides the perfect spot for families, pets, toys or all three
This home being situated in South Mackay provides proximity to schools, shops, sporting grounds, sporting clubs, the airport and only minutes to the CBD.
The demand for the features that 13 Patton Street possesses will mean this property will be highly sought after. You can do as little or as much work as you want, but just make sure you do yourself a favour and do not miss out on the three S's in South Mackay - Space, Side access, Shed. I look forward to taking your enquiries. For more information or inspections please contact Joseph Rickman.
Disclaimer: All information contained herein is gathered from sources we believe to be reliable. However we cannot guarantee its accuracy and interested persons should rely on their own enquiries.