Resting at the end of a quiet, unsealed road and framed by mountain ranges and cane fields you will feel like you have stumbled upon something very special as you pull into the driveway. The opportunity to own a property like this is very rare but here is your chance to live the dream.
With over 40 hectares of manageable, quality land the property has been fenced into 5 paddocks supporting around 30 head of cattle. The property is well maintained and has underground irrigation for the paddocks if required.
- 106 acres of good grass and some improved pasture divided into 5 paddocks with well-maintained fences
- Portable cattle yards with a covered race, crush and head bale
- New submergible bore 1200 g/hr with an 8 megalitre licence for livestock troughs & irrigation
- 7 bay powered shed, 5 bays with roller doors and 2 open bays
- High clearance machinery shed
- Fruit trees and low maintenance gardens
- Fully air- conditioned brick home, tiled throughout for easy care
- Central kitchen has great storage, breakfast bar and is family sized
- Four good sized bedrooms, two with walk-in robes, all with fans & air-conditioning
- Two large living areas providing space for the whole family to relax
- Impressive storage options throughout home
- Generous main bathroom with separate toilet
- Well positioned laundry with 2nd bathroom
- Huge, covered carport which allows easy access to the home
- A patio running the length of the home for entertaining family and friends
Oakenden is an idyllic location comprising of predominately grazing and cropping properties. Enjoy the country lifestyle while being only 25 minutes to both the Mackay City Gates and Sarina as well as having quick access to the highways both the A1 and Peak Downs.
Over 100 useable acres so close to everything is a dream worth chasing.
To organise a viewing or for more information, please contact Sarah Murrell.
Disclaimer: All information contained herein is gathered from sources we believe to be reliable. However, we cannot guarantee its accuracy and interested persons should rely on their own enquiries.