The substance and significance of this rural property measuring just over 2.5 acres, enhanced by the lifestyle it offers the family, complements this luxurious residence's generous proportions. Sitting 20 minutes from Mackay on the outskirts of Habana, taking in glorious ocean views, this expansive architecturally designed home will appeal to everyone with its modern features within this country setting.
From the grand entrance to the inviting outdoor living area you will know that this home is what you have been waiting for. The outdoor poolside entertainment zone contrasts beautifully with the surrounding countryside which can also be seen from virtually every window of this beautiful home. The view is shared from the open kitchen which is fitted out with quality appliances.
The master boasts an ensuite complete with his and hers vanities, spacious shower space and spa bath. Along with 3 good sized bedrooms which are serviced by the main bathroom and multiple living rooms including a games room with a built-in bar.
Some of the many features of this magnificent property include:
- Truly one of a kind in design and location
- Light filled kitchen/family dining domain is accompanied by stone surfaces, soft closing doors & draws and modern appliances and a large walk in pantry
- Separate living areas - open plan living plus a games room
- 4 bedrooms with the master bedroom featuring a spacious ensuite and walk in robe
- High ceilings, air-conditioning and stainless steel fans throughout
- Designated study conveniently located near the main living area with its own access perfect for a home office
- Large laundry with an abundance of storage and a drying court
- Covered timber outdoor entertainment area with outdoor toilet
- Sparkling saltwater pool
- Double lock-up garage
- 2.569 acres of countryside land
- Well-kept landscaped gardens
- Concreted driveway
- 4 bay powered shed 14m x 8m x high clearance roller doors
- 3 x 36,000L rainwater tanks & a bore
Luxurious lifestyle properties like this one are often sought but rarely found, so don't miss out book your inspection today!
To organise a viewing or for more information, please contact Ben Kerrisk or Mick McLeod.