It might be a short stroll to the end of the street and on to the beach but it's a giant step into a new lifestyle when you live at 16 Mulherin.
The beach is so close it becomes your constant companion, a neighbourhood friend you visit for morning walks, to exercise the dog or just to relax with while you clear your head after a long day.
Even when you are kicking back with a cool drink on your superb timber deck, the coastal breeze reminds you the beach is right there and a big part of your life.
The property itself is renovated, beautifully presented and offers an indoor-outdoor lifestyle that makes the most of the location.
Set on a 769sq m block, the fully fenced high-set property has wide side access and heaps of room for a shed and a pool. Its features include:
- A renovated kitchen with gas stove, dishwasher and island bench in keeping with the polished timber floorboards and timber deck
- The kitchen overlooks the air-conditioned, open-plan family room that has lounge and dining areas and flows seemlessly out to the fantastic deck
- The deck is part of your living space; it's elevated so it catches those breezes and is the perfect place to relax with an afternoon drink or a morning cuppa
- Three upstairs bedrooms, all with fans and built-in wardrobes and the main with air-conditioning
- Beautifully renovated bathroom with huge shower
- Fantastic enclosed downstairs area that includes an air-conditioned room that would be terrific if you have teenagers or guests or if you work from home
- There is more space in the enclosed downstairs area that could serve a multitude of uses, including storage or kids play area, but it has to be seen to be appreciated
- The downstairs area also includes parking for a car or boat etc with drive-through garage
- Fantastic, private outdoor shower with hot water that is perfect for washing off after those beach adventures
- Wide side access that allows vehicles to get past the house and into the big back yard. The yard has an abundance of space and would be the perfect place for that large shed you've always wanted
Apart from easy access to the beach, the property's location makes it a major beneficiary of the council's redevelopment plans for the area that will further confirm East Mackay as the place to be. It is part of the Priority Development Area that will see recreational spaces, parkland and other beautification projects integrated into this fantastic coastal zone.
Mulherin Street is minutes from the CBD, as well as schools and shops and has easy access to Paget and the airport.
This is not just a house, it's a chance to change the way you experience life and take advantage of the very best that Mackay has to offer.
Change the way you live and give David Fisher a call to arrange an inspection.