The opportunity to either buy to live in or build off the plan, could be yours today! Designed by Tempus and to be built by renowned Executive Living Homes ,builder Matt Vella, these townhouses are pure luxury by the beach.
With 2 out of 3 townhouses are currently being rented out at $480-$500, this is a great opportunity for the astute buyer.
These modern spacious townhouses offer a solid investment and will appeal to everyone having been designed and fitted out with only quality products.
The 2 storey dwellings are the size of most homes with over 200 square metres of living under roof and offer one astute buyer an excellent opportunity to own a piece of valuable real estate in this popular city fringe suburb close to the beach.
Some of the many features of these luxurious properties include:
- Spread over two levels and feature a wide internal staircase linking your downstairs living to the main bedroom and study nook on the upper level
- The kitchen is stylish and ultra-modern and contains extras normally reserved for high end properties such as stainless steel appliances, an island bench and glass window splashback
- Split system air-conditioning throughout
- Vinyl planking open plan living flows onto the outdoor living area and private courtyard
- The master bedroom is spacious and includes an ensuite with floor to ceiling tiles,walk-in wardrobe
- Main bathroom downstairs to service bedrooms 2 and 3 and contains a separate shower, free standing bath and floor to ceiling tiles
- Double lock-up garage with access from the lane at the rear of the complex
Ideally positioned between the Mackay CBD and Town Beach, the location offers a number of activities for one to do. Choose to venture out for a coffee and a bite to eat or maybe go kite surfing at the beach or even a go for a run around the Bluewater Trail. There's so much to do - you'll be spoilt for choice. Life is great at this beachside location and this spacious, luxurious townhouse is truly executive living at its best.
To organise a viewing or for more information, please contact Ben Kerrisk or Mick McLeod.