With wide side access to a two-bay shed, internal stairs and a legal-height downstairs bedroom for a teenager or a place to work from home, this much-loved property offers plenty of extras.
One of the extras is the super-convenient location: For starters, Souths Leagues Club is a 300-metre walk. Milton St High School is walking distance, Parkside shopping centre is a two-minute drive, the CBD, Paget, the Mackay Base Hospital and the airport are all easy to get to.
Another extra is that there are three bedrooms PLUS a study upstairs to go with the fourth bedroom downstairs. That downstairs room would be perfect if you wanted to operate a home-based business that needs to be kept separate from the rest of the house.
The property is also well set up for weekend barbies and a few drinks with family and friends.
The house features beautiful natural light thanks to the glass-wall feature at the front door and the windows and sliding door leading out to the deck off the upstairs living area.
Set on an 809sq m fully fenced block, some of the features include:
- Large, air-conditioned open-plan family room upstairs , which includes a dining area and a lounge room that opens out to the deck that looks out over the hockey fields
- Updated kitchen with plenty of cupboard space adjacent to the dining area
- Stylishly renovated bathroom with separate toilet
- Three bedrooms, all with fans and two with air-conditioning
- Study with a built-in wardrobe
- Large room that could be used as a bedroom for a teenager or guests, be used as a second living area or be of great value for a person working from home
- Lots of storage space
- The laundry
The downstairs area leads out to a shed that has been used for indoor-outdoor dining, watching the TV, relaxing with some cool drinks and generally entertaining family and friends. Play pool, watch the footy, enjoy yourself.
The shed has a roller door that opens out to a paved area for the barbie ... it faces east so it gets afternoon shade and cool breezes so it's well set-up for a weekend at home.
There's also good side access to a two-bay shed that can accommodate vehicles and parking for two cars in the carport under the house.
This property offers convenience, the integration of internal stairs, the extra space of a legal-height downstairs area, plenty of vehicle parking and a great place for weekend beers and barbies.
Give David Fisher a call to arrange an inspection.