Set on a 1,012sq m block, this property offers space as well as a cute cottage in a super-convenient location ... but there is so much potential for more.
There is plenty of room for off-street parking as it is but the block offers the sort of space you need if you want to put in that huge shed you've never been able to accommodate.
There's wide side access and the yard is a flat, blank canvas just waiting for you to decide where you'll put the shed.
With high fences that create privacy all around the property, some of the features include:
- Open-plan living area that includes an air-conditioned lounge and dining area
- Renovated kitchen with dishwasher and breakfast bar
- Two bedrooms with air-conditioners and fans and a third room that would be a great kids' room or very handy if you had a hobby or wanted to work from home
- Well-presented bathroom
- Large front deck that has privacy thanks to the high front fence
- Downstairs laundry and second toilet
- Paved area out the back that sits on the eastern side of the house so it gets afternoon
shade and coastal breezes, making it great for weekend barbies
- Massive yard that has heaps of room for kids and pets and still leaves all that space for a huge shed
- Above ground pool that has been put in the ground
- This property offers an affordable opportunity for someone who wants a tidy property with an updated bathroom and kitchen and who can see the potential that's offered by a huge block in a terrific central location.
-You are minutes from the beach and boating and fishing options. There's easy access to the CBD, Harbour and the shops and schools of Andergrove and Slade Point.
Give David Fisher a call to arrange an inspection.