This well designed, low set brick four-bedroom family home is one that the whole family can enjoy. There is plenty of room for everyone to entertain with multiple living spaces inside and out. The well-kept home is also in a convenient location close to schools, shops, sports parks and is only a short drive to the CBD.
Situated on a large 800sqm block, this residence has a terrific wide side access so you can easily get vehicles/boats/caravans down past the house and there is great potential and plenty of room for a large shed. The palm tree lined pool with spa jets is superb and perfectly located near the large covered outdoor entertainment area.
Some of the many features of this property include:
- 4 generously sized bedrooms, 3 featuring built in robes, air conditioning and new blinds.
- Spacious two-way bathroom with separate shower & bath plus two toilets located in the family home.
- Expansive living and dining flows seamlessly to the large lounge room. The additional large second living area is great for the growing family.
- Generous kitchen with plenty of cupboards
- Split system air-conditioning throughout the home
- Driveway to single lock up garage with automatic roller door & internal access.
- Private sparkling in ground pool with spa jets, pool lighting & large umbrella for shade.
- No rear neighbours with panoramic rural vista
- 800sqm fully fenced allotment with veggie garden & garden shed.
With great street appeal make sure that you and your family take the time to inspect this well- maintained home, you won't be disappointed. 67 Ben Nevis Street is a house that you too will be proud to call your home.
To organise a viewing or for more information, please contact Ben Kerrisk or Mick McLeod.