What's better than one shed...? Two Sheds!!!!
If you need shed space, then this low maintenance house on Kellys Rd is what you have been waiting for. With good side access and plenty of yard space you will finally have a spot for all your toys.
The three-bedroom home boasts a renovated kitchen and an open plan living/dining space which opens out to the huge outdoor entertaining area perfect for friends and family gatherings.
Some of the other features of this property include:
- The large family room is air-conditioned and provides a generous lounge area as well as a good dining space
- The updated galley kitchen has granite benchtops and stainless-steel appliances and storage options
- There are three good-sized bedrooms all with built-in wardrobes, fans and air-conditioning
- The spacious two-way bathroom has a separate bath & shower
- Huge covered entertaining area at the back of the house perfect for BBQ's with friends and family and somewhere shaded for those afternoon drinks
- The 800sqm block is fully fenced, has side access with space for pets, kids and fun in the sun
- There is a single lock up garage which has internal access when arriving home with the weekly shopping
220 Kellys Rd, Walkerston is perfect for first home buyers, singles or downsizers who have a need for storage and like to entertain. Positioned in a country setting surrounded by well looked after properties this home requires your attention.
Close to Walkerston's shops, schools, pubs and club and, of course, easy access to the PDH for a quick drive to the mines or Paget. Call Sarah Murrell today to arrange an inspection.
Disclaimer: All information contained herein is gathered from sources we believe to be reliable. However, we cannot guarantee its accuracy and interested persons should rely on their own enquiries.