An important factor when picking your dream property is how it 'feels' when you wander on in. You are going to love the 'feel' of this one! Open spaces, an abundance of natural light and modern tones are at the forefront of what makes this property homely.
An absolutely immaculate unit situated in a quiet cul-de-sac sits in a particularly popular pocket of Andergrove. Surrounded by other house-proud properties 4/18 Sutton Crt is sure to appeal to those downsizing, those looking to get into the market or even the switched on investor wanting to capitalize on an increasingly solid Mackay property market.
There is a large outdoor yard and patio rarely seen in this style of property whilst the single-car garage has internal access and there are full security screens, so the unit provides the security and peace of mind you need.
Other features of this delightful unit are:
- Two bedroom unit that is spacious, airy, light filled and incredibly well presented
- Downstairs the air-conditioned open plan living, kitchen and dining zones contain beautiful high ceilings
- Kitchen has been modernized, is a great size, overlooks the backyard/patio and has modern stainless appliances
- Downstairs there is also a designated laundry and also a 2nd toilet for convenience
- Upstairs the air-conditioned master bedroom contains quality plantation shutters, a walk-in-robe and its own private balcony
- Second bedroom is of great size and also contains split system air-conditioning with plantation shutters and walk-in-robe
- Immaculate dual-access bathroom is huge and contains a convenient stand-alone bathtub as well
- Single lock-up garage with internal access
- An amazing yard and under cover patio area top off this great property
- There has been a plethora of additional works and money spent on this home that need to be seen to be appreciated
- Low body corp fees
An absolute quality unit! We look forward to meeting you at this fantastic home that is sure to be popular. Nobody will be disappointed. To organize a viewing or for more information, please contact Joseph Rickman on 0406402312
Disclaimer: All information contained herein is gathered from sources we believe to be reliable. However we cannot guarantee its accuracy and interested persons should rely on their own enquiries.