With only 30 minutes from Mackay CBD to Mt Ossa, this rural block offers so many possibilities. Whether you are interested in building the country family home or escaping city life for the perfect week end retreat full of crabbing and fishing, this block with its spectacular views, is definitely a little slice of heaven!
- This property is situated on Mathers Creek Road, Mount Ossa
- The block is currently utilised for growing cane, with the capacity to grow approximately 1,100 tonnes of cane.
- It is also an ideal property for those interested in cattle grazing.
- The elevated block has spectacular ocean views of Rabbit Island, Olden Island and Newry Islands.
- There is boat access to a salt water creek for the crabbing and fishing enthusiasts.
- The block is fenced on two sides.
- Electricity is close to the front of the boundary which makes it ideal for building your country home or shed.
This property is only a 10 minute drive to Seaforth and with so much potential, you must inspect this little slice of heaven!