This family-sized home has something for everyone - a big block of land by the water and even a swimming pool. Each and every family member has been catered for at this wonderful property.
This executive residence consists of not one, but three separate living areas internally which includes a rumpus room, a formal lounge room, the spacious open plan living which leads out onto the extended outdoor entertainment area which overlooks the resort style pool; a place for every family member to kick back and relax. The stunning chef's kitchen is the centrepiece of this open plan living area and ideally looks over the leafy surrounds and pool.
Some of the many other features of this magnificent property include:
- 6 generously sized bedrooms with split system air conditioning
- Spacious timber kitchen which includes modern appliances and timber benchtops
- 3 separate living areas - formal lounge, rumpus room and open plan living
- Master bedroom comes complete with an ensuite and balcony with 180 degree views of the beautiful Mackay region
- Main bathroom features a bath
- Split system air-conditioning throughout
- Covered tiled areas throughout
- Resort style swimming pool
- Huge 2064sqm allotment
- Direct access to McCreadys Creek and out onto Slade Bay
This home is perfectly located in this quiet circuit at the Northern end of Andergrove and live a semi-rural lifestyle surrounded by waterways that are great for fishing.
Family homes like this on big blocks by the water are always popular because they offer so much for everyone. So, don't muck around, bring yourself and your family down to 129 Apsley Way for a look. Nobody will be disappointed.
To organise a viewing or for more information, please contact Ben Kerrisk or Mick McLeod.