This high-set classic Queenslander is bursting with charm with its high ceilings, fret work, ceiling roses, picture rails, casement windows and timber floors but is contemporary in its tasteful refurbishments; houses of today just don't give you this kind of feeling. You can certainly tell it is has been a much loved family home for the past 26 years, with many wonderful memories made.
Renovations have been carried out to both the bathroom and the kitchen; perfect for those who are time poor and don't want to spend their weekends working tirelessly on their 'home project'. Throughout the home are polished floorboards, new carpet and a fresh modern coat of paint. Whilst the kitchen is modern yet has kept a look of elegance to echo what has been beautifully created throughout the home and flows seamlessly to the outdoor deck.
Some of the many features of this classic property include:
- Traditional features - internal tongue and groove walls, 10ft ceilings and timber floorboards
- Entrance mud room with separate sleep out and sun-room
- Delightful central living zone captures easterly breezes and also boasts modern split system air-conditioning
- The stylish kitchen integrates indoor/outdoor living, has a gas cooktop and other modern appliances
- Master bedroom has new carpet, split system air-conditioning and huge built-in-robes
- The other 2 bedrooms also have new carpet, are air-conditioned and have built-in-robes
- Modernized good size bathroom also includes bathtub for anyone with younger kids
- Terrific upper deck for entertaining flows from the kitchen and overlooks the backyard
- Downstairs is built-in and currently utilized as an amazing bar and extra entertaining zone, there is also another multi-purpose room to use as you wish
- Backyard is well maintained with gardens, boasts terrific side access and modern above ground pool
- Huge fully fenced 921sqm allotment with ample room to add the shed of your choice if you wish
- Both solar hot water and solar system to help keep those energy bills down
13 Pratt Street is ideally located in this popular city fringe suburb just minutes from the CBD, Mackay's terrific sporting precincts and #1 Club Harrup Park, whilst also only being moments from the beach.
This classic property presents a wonderful opportunity for that astute buyer looking for those rare character Queenslanders where the works been done, giving you time to enjoy all that this home has to offer and make your own new memories.
To organise a viewing or for more information, please contact Joseph Rickman today.
Disclaimer: All information contained herein is gathered from sources we believe to be reliable. However we cannot guarantee its accuracy and interested persons should rely on their own enquiries.