Roll up ladies and gentlemen! What we have here is the perfect combination of a big block, massive shed, private and peaceful setting, super-convenient location and a beautifully presented family home.
Set on a 1-acre block just 13km from the City Heart and a short drive to Paget, the property has a 12mx18m high-clearance shed that can accommodate a semi-trailer in addition to plenty of other vehicles and equipment.
Located in a quiet street with hardly any passing traffic, the house itself is beautifully presented and offers a peaceful indoor-outdoor lifestyle with a tranquil bushland outlook from the outdoor entertainment area.
The block has wide and sealed side access and the shed is drive-through, which allows the current owner to drive a truck through the shed, turn around in the yard and drive out of the property nose-first.
There is also a double-bay carport and double-bay garage in addition to another single-bay shed.
Some of the property's features include:
• Fantastic, renovated kitchen with stone benchtops, splashbacks, dishwasher and spacious pantry
• Generous-sized, air-conditioned family room with separate lounge and dining areas that flow out to the enormous covered outdoor entertainment area
• Five bedrooms, four of which have built-in wardrobes and two of which have air-conditioning. The fifth bedroom is currently being used as a study but is easily big enough to accommodate a bed and wardrobe
• Two well-presented bathrooms
• A covered entertainment area that runs the full width of the house and looks out over the yard to the trees and bushland at the back of the block
• Electric front gate
This property offers something very special ... it is very difficult to find a property this size, with a shed of these dimensions in such a convenient location and still have the peace, privacy and tranquility of this bushland setting.
This property has been freshly painted and spruced up beautifully to go on the market so all you have to do is move in and make the most of everything that's on offer here.
Give David Fisher a call to arrange a private inspection.