Be it for one or be it for more, this well maintained highset home has something for the whole family- multiple rooms, spacious deck, shed and large block of land; and that's just for starters. A well thought out layout with the family in mind, this property has been designed to cater for all your loved ones.
The space provided downstairs is ideal for the extended family with dual living; either the teenagers retreat or the granny flat, with two multi-purpose rooms and a second shower and toilet. And there's still room to create some more living areas if that's not enough.
The outdoor living which includes a magnificent rear timber deck further enhance the indoor/outdoor feel of the home, maximising on natural airflow and sunlight throughout while allowing a relaxed transition that suits the balmy Mackay climate.
Some of the many features of this wonderful property include:
- 3 bedrooms upstairs - all with new split system air-cons, two with built in robes
- Air-conditioned bedroom downstairs with ensuite and family room
- Kitchen features timber benchtop, modern appliances and dishwasher
- Split system air-conditioned living and dining area
- Neat and tidy tiled bathroom upstairs with bathtub
- Aluminium powder coated privacy screens
- 2 ½ bay powered shed with high clearance
- Large 888sqm fully fenced allotment with bore and pump
- Positioned just minutes from Woolworths, the Andergrove Tavern, public transport and a number of schools
7 Nicole Court, Andergrove has something for everyone. So bring yourself and bring your family to see all this property has to offer.
To organise a viewing or for more information, please contact marketing agent Sarah Murrell.
Disclaimer: All information contained herein is gathered from sources we believe to be reliable. However, we cannot guarantee its accuracy and interested persons should rely on their own enquiries.