Set in a quiet cul-de-sac, this large family home offers multiple living areas, ocean views from the balcony off the main bedroom and side access to a great shed.
An exceptionally clean, tidy and much-loved family home, the property is ready for an update and will benefit from adding the fittings and features of today's top-shelf residences. Come and see the potential!
Located on an elevated, gently sloping 915sq m block, the house has several balconies that catch cooling breezes and create an indoor-outdoor option for the new owners.
Surrounded by other quality homes in one of the Northern Beaches' best streets, the property is located towards the end of the cul-de-sac so there is virtually no traffic, which means peace and privacy for a growing family.
There is a concrete driveway leading to the shed on one side and plenty of space on the other side of the block to put in an in-ground pool.
Some of the other features of the multi-level property include:
- A huge lounge room that leads out to the front balcony and also flows through to the family room
- Family room includes a big dining area and is adjacent to the kitchen, which has plenty of cupboard and bench space
- A second living area a few steps down, which has its own bathroom and can be accessed through the two-car garage. This living area would be ideal for teenagers but could also be used as a home office or work space for massage or beauty treatment as it has its own separate access point
- Four bedrooms on the upper level, three of which have built-in wardrobes while the main has a walk-in wardrobe, an en suite and its own balcony
- Spacious laundry
- An outdoor entertaining area is at the rear of the house
- Concrete driveway takes you to the two-car garage and also to the shed, which is wider than the usual single bay. The access is very wide and there will be no problems getting a van, boat or other vehicles into parking spaces
This much-loved home has only ever been with the one family and is on the market for the first time. Some new floor coverings and other personal touches of your choice will create a superb modern home for a growing family.
The second, downstairs living area creates space for teenagers but also offers options for someone working from home because it can be closed off from the rest of the house and has a separate entry if required.
This is a big house on a big block in a fantastic, quiet location with views and coastal breezes. There is potential to update and modernise the property and there's heaps of room to put in that pool if you want it.
A renovator's face-lift will give what is already a terrific home the modern touches and fresh feel we love. Come and see the potential for yourself.
If you want to live in a large house in a superb, quiet street surrounded by other quality homes give David Fisher a call to arrange an inspection.