Set on 4.5 acres, this slightly elevated, fully air-conditioned property comes with the lot: four-bay shed, three-bay carport, in-ground pool, multiple living areas and four bedrooms plus a study.
But it is the views, the feeling of space, the beautiful setting provided by the lush lawns and fruit trees and the lovely breezes that make this property something special.
There is a fantastic outdoor lifestyle on offer here, thanks to the covered veranda that runs the width of the house and the cabana that overlooks the pool and provides the perfect place for cool afternoon drinks and weekend barbies.
You can run a few head of cattle and keep chooks and pigs and still have heaps of room for kids and pets to enjoy themselves.
There is also plenty of parking: whether you've got caravans, boats, work utes or recreational vehicles, you'll find a parking spot. A driveway takes you up to the carport and then continues further up the rear of the property to provide access to the shed, which is easy to get to but slightly separate from the house and pool.
Located a short drive from the CBD, the property is tiled in the living areas and kitchen and has new carpet in the bedrooms. Some of the other features offered here include:
- Kitchen with dishwasher, gas stove and 900mm oven, lots of cupboard space and breakfast bar
- Kitchen is adjacent to the dining area, which has sliding door access out to the veranda
- Separate air-conditioned lounge has fireplace and sliding door access to the outdoor areas
- Second huge living area with split-system air-conditioning is near the main bedroom and has space for multiple uses: at the moment there is a TV area as well as a space for a pool table
- Security screens throughout
- Large, functional laundry
- Main bathroom with big bath, separate shower and separate toilet
- Four bedrooms, all with new carpet, split-system air-conditioning, fans and built-in wardrobes. The main bedroom has a walk-in wardrobe and en suite
- Study with split system air-con that could be used as a fifth bedroom if required
- Large in-ground concrete pool with a beautiful cabana that overlooks the pool and provides the perfect place for cool drinks and afternoon barbies
- Four-bay powered shed with fantastic access via a drive way that takes you past the side of the house up to the shed at the back
- Three-car carport
- Spacious yard with fruit trees including orange, mandarin, lemon and lime and plenty of space for kids and pets to enjoy themselves
- Rainwater tanks plus a computerised bore that provides water for the grounds
- Electric gate
It is difficult to find a property that offers the space and features available here and still be so close to town. This one will not last so give David Fisher a call to arrange and inspection.