Set on 15.3 hectares, this elevated property has beautiful views over the Pioneer Valley and offers a modern home with a three-bay shed and two-car garage as well as room for more parking.
There's a dam and space to run some cattle or other animals but it would also be fantastic for kids to create some fun on motor bikes.
Of course you can also use it as the peaceful, private sanctuary that it is and take in the magnificent valley and mountain views and enjoy the native bushland experience that's on offer.
While the block rises to an elevated position, it has been levelled around the house so you arrive at a flat, easy-access landing in the area around the home and shed.
The fully air-conditioned house is modern and stylish and comes with a superb, open-plan family room with soaring cathedral ceiling that leads out to several fantastic decks that integrate indoor-outdoor living into the experience.
Some of the other features of this property include:
- Massive open-plan family room with heaps of room for separate dining and lounge areas
- Sliding doors from the family room leading to three decks, including one that has been enclosed with a fly screen
- Stylish kitchen overlooks living area and out to one of the decks and has plenty of cupboard space, a dishwasher and breakfast bar
- Four bedrooms with built-in wardrobes, while the main has a walk-in wardrobe and ensuite as well as its own private deck
- Tiled entrance and hallways and timber floors in living area
- Ducted air-conditioning and fans throughout
- Spacious laundry
- Rendered block house with some corrugated iron and timber external features
- VacuMaid system
- Two-bay garage with internal access to the house
- Three-bay powered shed
- Two 12,000 gallon rain water tanks (about 100,000 litres in total) plus a bore that has been set up with piping, taps and power but needs a pump
- 3kw solar power and solar hot water
This property elevates how you experience our beautiful environment. The views over the lush Pioneer Valley are something to behold. The hills and native bushland surround you.
You have a feeling of space and peacefulness yet it is an easy drive to the CBD, schools and shops.
More slashing and clearing can be done on the land for someone who wants to have animals or who has kids or grandkids who would love to get out there with trail bikes.
This is a special property that has to be seen to be appreciated. Give David Fisher a call to arrange an inspection.