This stunning multi-level residence, in an elevated position in a quiet cul-de-sac, is the epitome of family living in a convenient location. Large enough to accommodate everyone's needs, this huge home offers great separation of living with multiple open spaces to enjoy an abundance of peace and tranquillity.
Rock solid brick exterior with an equally well constructed interior. Upon entry, you will love the impressive extra wide staircase that draws you in as a major centrepiece.
Downstairs contains two huge bedrooms, a separate living area that has kitchenette capabilities for dual living, an equally large bathroom and access to the enormous high clearance double lock-up garage.
Upstairs the 2pac kitchen is well appointed, huge and equipped with electric appliances. Preparing gourmet dinners will be a chef's delight with elevated views out to the islands. The open planned kitchen and dining room adjoins to one of the wrap around balconies that captures the beautiful breezes all year around.
The lounge area is a huge space where it is all too easy to be captivated by the views. The rest of upstairs is completed by an additional two bedrooms are that are extra-large with master boasting walk-in-robe, renovated ensuite and access to its own balcony.
Other delightful features include:
- Four bedroom, three bathroom double-storey home built as solid as they come
- All bedrooms are huge and as big as they come, whilst all feature built-in-robes as well
- Opportunity of dual living with downstairs having its own sink for a kitchenette
- 9 feet ceilings throughout upstairs, whilst there are 8 feet ceilings downstairs
- Great storage space and a designated built-in concrete safe
- Ensuite in master bedroom, whilst there is also a third bathroom upstairs
- Laundry provides access to the back balcony that has exceptional views that cover upwards of 180 degrees
- Two car enormous remote double lock-up garage
- Roller shields on all windows and doors for privacy and protection from the elements
- Great side access to the large backyard with plenty of room for swimming pool and shed
- 2 concreted extra car spaces for guests or to store extra vehicles
- 800sqm fully fenced elevated block boasts beautiful views in every direction
This Beaconsfield beauty is conveniently located with easy access to Beaconsfield Primary school, local shops, supermarkets, sporting clubs, Golf course, childcare and public and private high schools. Public transport is also available with a regular schedule. With an abundance of convenience at your doorstep, this large family home is sure to entice a lot of interest.
Don't miss your chance to be mesmerised by the views. This big, bold beautiful brick property truly must be seen to be appreciated! Book your private inspection today. Call Sales Consultant Joseph Rickman from Gardian Real Estate.
Disclaimer: All information contained herein is gathered from sources we believe to be reliable. However, we cannot guarantee its accuracy and interested persons should rely on their own enquiries.