This beautifully renovated Queenslander has retained all of the charm of a bygone era yet still has the modern conveniences that are necessary to live today. The home has immense street appeal with its picket fence and the bonus of what lies inside is sure to impress the astute buyer.
Once inside there's room for everyone in this spacious home. On the upper level one will find in addition to the 3 bedrooms - a study, a lounge, open plan living, dining area and large backyard perfect for a pool or shed. Whilst downstairs there's heaps of storage and a laundry.
Some of the many features of this beautiful property include:
- Renovations completed in recent years
- Traditional features - internal tongue and groove walls, high ceilings and vinyl flooring
- 3 generously sized bedrooms plus an open office space
- Main bedroom features built in robe and lavish ensuite with shower, bath and toilet
- Main bathroom features shower, large vanity and toilet all fitted off with quality finishings
- Split system air-conditioning in living area, main bedroom and spare room
- Quality corner kitchen complete with modern appliances and pendant lighting
- Plenty of storage underneath the home for all of your bits and pieces
- 2 bay carport
- Garden shed
- Fenced 718sqm allotment with great side access and ample room for both a shed and a pool
13 Ready Street is perfectly positioned between Mackay's CBD and the beach and only a short walk to the local schools.
Beautifully renovated Queenslanders like this are a rarity in Mackay so make sure that you book your appointment to view today.
To organise a viewing or for more information, please contact Ben Kerrisk or Mick McLeod.