An exceptional build by renowned Mackay builders Gemini Homes, within the highly sought-after Richmond Hills estate, this luxury residence sits on a sizeable 873m2 allotment. Composed of clean lines, high ceilings and many other quality finishes, this masterpiece is modern living at its very best.
The home is designed for entertaining with a sparkling pool and many living spaces that flow seamlessly to this area. This contemporary residence is focused around the designer kitchen that comes complete with a stone breakfast bar, butler's pantry, custom cabinetry and quality appliances. No detail has been overlooked.
Hosting four generously sized bedrooms with the master bedroom being sure to impress with its wrap around robe and exceptional ensuite contains , walk in shower, separate toilet and both his and hers vanities.
Many additional features of this exceptional property include:
- Many living areas spaced throughout the residence including home office with a separate entry, a formal media room that has doors added for seclusion, a main open plan living that flows out onto the outdoor entertaining area with a built-in timber dry bar
- Ducted air conditioning throughout
- 4 bedrooms with the main bedroom featuring a wrap around robe and ensuite
- Large kitchen with stone benchtops, breakfast bar, butler's pantry, quality appliances, abundance of storage, induction cook top and feature pendant lighting
- Both bathrooms feature floor to ceiling tiles
- Outdoor covered patio overlooks the sparkling pool
- Salt water chlorinated pool with water feature
- Double lock-up garage
- Two bay block shed with separate access off rear street
- 3 phase power to shed, and generator change over point
- 5kw solar power
- 873m2 fenced allotment with dual access
Enjoying this modern masterpiece located within the Richmond Hills estate, being only moments away from schools, shopping centres and a 10 minutes drive to the CBD. This is an opportunity not to be missed.
Book your appointment today! To organise a viewing or for more information, please contact Ben Kerrisk or Mick McLeod.