The design excellence, contemporary features, multiple living areas, abundance of space inside and out and large high-clearance shed put this near-new home on the very top shelf in Nabilla Estate.
Set on a 1020sq m block in a quiet cul-de-sac with only a farm as its rear neighbour, this two-year-old fully air-conditioned home with four bedrooms plus a study offers a level of quality, style and practical imagination rarely found.
From the moment you enter the house you sense the style and space, with the tiled entrance flowing past the superb master bedroom, through the very generous open-plan family room out to the large outdoor entertainment area that looks out to the cane farm beyond.
The outdoor area faces south and east so it gets the afternoon shade and cooling breeze and when you open the stacker doors you create a private, peaceful indoor-outdoor world that you'll never want to leave.
Oh, and the kitchen is something special, with its stone benchtops and butler's pantry. It overlooks the family room as well as out to the entertainment area. More on the kitchen later.
Before we look closer at the features of the house, let's look at the powered shed. It's 9mx8m, with 3.5m to the gutter and a 3.1m clearance at the door. The side access is outstanding and virtually any vehicle can get down the side of the house.
Fully fenced, with beautiful, low-maintenance, established gardens and lovely turf, let's check out some of the features of this magnificent home with ducted air-conditioning:
- The kitchen is filled with natural light and includes a large island bench with breakfast bar, dishwasher, plenty of cupboard space, a void for a wine fridge and a butler's pantry with oodles of bench space and a sink. The kitchen is at the centre of life in this home with easy access to the family room and out to the outdoor entertainment area
- There are four extremely generous bedrooms, all with fans and built-in wardrobes (the ducted air-conditioning includes the bedrooms and it can be turned on and off in particular zones as required). The master bedroom has a walk-in wardrobe and in-vogue ensuite with double shower. There is also a study near the master bedroom.
- The open-plan family room is tiled and has a lounge area, with plenty of room for big couches etc, and a dining area. There is also a media room that could be used as a second living area, play room or, if you needed it, as a fifth or guest bedroom
- The sparkling main bathroom is in the wing that accommodates the children's bedrooms and has a bath, separate shower and separate toilet
- The laundry is also in that section of the house and it comes with plenty of cupboard space and has easy access out to the clothes line at the side of the house
- There's a "mud room" as you step through the internal access from the double garage. This is a space to drop off school bags, shoes, umbrellas or anything else that usually gets dropped off as you enter a house. It helps keep things tidy and contained in one spot
- Security screens throughout
For someone looking for a new home on a large block with a big shed and an indoor-outdoor lifestyle in a quiet, friendly cul-de-sac, this property should be at the top of your list. And if you want something from the top shelf, with imaginative design excellence, quality features and fixtures and he best of contemporary elegance you will not want to miss this one.
Located near the terrific Marian school and with easy access to the local shopping centre, Paget, Mackay and the mines, all that's left to do is give David Fisher a call to arrange and inspection.