On a huge 1156sqm block this home is perfectly located in Ooralea, one of Mackay's most sort after areas. This classic home is enormous underroof with three large living areas and three bedrooms with traditional features of open spaces, arched brick wall and art deco ceiling roses are stunning throughout the home. If you are after a spacious family home with a shed on a huge block, then look no further than 22 Kiwi Court in the forever popular suburb of Ooralea.
This classic low set home is a perfect family home and ideal renovator.
Some of the many features of this traditional property are:
- Three Spacious living areas with a large entryway to the kitchen and dining space with spilt system air-conditioning units to cool the whole area
- Classic home with large open spaces, arched brick feature wall and art deco ceiling roses are absolutely stunning throughout the home
- Sizeable media/living room that's great for entertaining or easily turned into a huge fourth bedroom
- Well-designed u-shaped kitchen with plenty of cupboard space that opens up to the dining area and has entry into the laundry
- Main bedroom is oversized with air-conditioning and access out to the lovely patio
- 2 other bedrooms are of great size and close to the family bathroom, one of which also includes a walk-in wardrobe
- Family bathroom boasts a shower and bath, vanity and linen press. Separate toilet in the hallway for easy access for guests and family
- Sizeable laundry space off the kitchen and out to the side of the house
- Huge 1156sqm allotment is fenced with a low maintenance spacious yard
- Carport at front entrance of the home and 2 Bay Shed in the backyard
- Solar panels
To organise a viewing or for more information, please contact sales consultant Sarah Coles today.
Disclaimer: All information contained herein is gathered from sources we believe to be reliable. However, we cannot guarantee its accuracy and interested persons should rely on their own enquiries.