There's no need to see the before and after shots, upon entering the property you can clearly see that this traditional South Mackay home has been renovated to perfection.
The list of improvements is endless and includes but is not limited to - new bathroom, new kitchen, polished floorboards, 1 bay carport, timber deck; basically every part of this home has been rejuvenated perfectly while maintaining the original cottage feel.
Some of the many revived features of this property include:
- 4 bedrooms with fans, casement windows, polished floorboards and traditional tongue and groove walls
- The main bathroom complete with features tiles, shower over bath, toilet, double vanities and a towel warmer
- The generously sized main bedroom features a built-in robe and air conditioning
- Open plan living and dining with air-conditioning opens onto the rear timber deck
- Central to the home one will find a function office
- Impressive kitchen which has been fitted out with prestigious finishes including brand new dishwasher, free standing oven, and feature lighting
- Timber outdoor deck that overlooks the low maintenance backyard
- wrap around veranda leads to the entrance of the home
- 1 bay shed with roller door
- 1 bay carport leads to the laundry which features a second toilet
- 735 sqm low maintenance allotment
The property sits close to some of Mackay's best schools and all sporting facilities plus the Mackay CBD, beaches, Paget and the airport. So make sure you take the time to inspect this fully renovated home, you won't be disappointed. It's renovated to perfection.
To organise a viewing or for more information, please contact Ben Kerrisk or Mick McLeod.