Low-set, low maintenance rendered and fully air-conditioned; with the current owners making life even more easy for you by recently freshening up inside with brand new flooring throughout, adding some air-conditioners a little bit of render for modernisation and some other terrific features.
The big wow factor is however the concreted side access to the double bay 6m x 9m powered shed and the extra lean-to extending off it.
Some of the many other features of this desirable property are:
- Three bedroom low maintenance rendered brick home set on a fantastic flat 792sqm allotment
- Open plan living, kitchen and dining areas are air-conditioned and have been updated with new flooring
- Three bedrooms are great size and all contain new flooring, air-conditioning and ceiling fans
- Bathroom contains modern tones, has a shower over tub is of good size and practical and also has the toilet separate from it
- Patio area outside flows seamlessly from the inside dining/living and is fully undercover
- 6m x 9m double bay powered shed will be the envy of all your friends
- Great fully concrete side access to both the shed and flat backyard
- Huge 24 panel, 6.5kW solar system to certainly keep the power bills down
Set in thriving Andergrove & walking distance to numerous schools, Shopping Centres and just 12 minutes to the CBD. There is also the local stores, woolworths, bottle shop, hairdresser and childcare facilities extremely close by. If you want to deal with a motivated seller with a quality home, then give Sales Consultant Joseph Rickman from Gardian Real Estate a call today to arrange an inspection.
Disclaimer: All information contained herein is gathered from sources we believe to be reliable. However we cannot guarantee its accuracy and interested persons should rely on their own enquiries.