This highset home boasts position and potential having been maintained over the years with the owners taking time and much pride in assuring that this delightful three-bedroom home has been finished to a certain standard of comfort. This coupled with its delightful location, high and dry in rural view and only moments to some of Mackay's most popular beaches.
Ideally situated and elevated in the suburb of Rural View. This low maintenance, fenced property still has the potential to add value with plenty of room for a pool.
Some of the many features of this appealing property include:
- Living and dining adjacent to the central kitchen that overlooks the wrap around alfresco dining area
- Air-conditioning throughout the home
- Internal staircase leads to the upstairs bedrooms which feature built in robes, carpet and air conditioning
- Main bedroom with walk-in robe
- Generously sized main bathroom with bath, shower and toilet
- Third bedroom on ground level is separate and adjacent to open living
- Two bay carport with extra storage
- Covered outdoor entertaining paved patio
- Rainwater tank
- Manicured gardens and all on a 860sqm block
Close to everything, including shopping centres, GP Superclinic, a variety of schools, Mackay's best beaches and yet still only 15 minutes to the CBD. With the Northern Beaches having more developments in the pipeline this property is in a sought-after growth area.
To organise a viewing or for more information, please contact Ben Kerrisk or Mick McLeod.