There is plenty of living space in this well-presented four-bedroom house with a two-bay shed set in a superb South Mackay location.
Apart from the original living area, there is a second larger living room that could be used as the family media room, the parents retreat or even set aside as a rumpus room for the kids to enjoy while leaving the rest of the house in peace.
Of course there is also a dining room adjacent to the stylish and spacious kitchen that has a breakfast bar and dishwasher. The kitchen also flows out to the covered outdoor entertainment area, so alfresco dining and entertaining is also a breeze.
The location gives you easy access to the beach that makes South Mackay something special, Harrup Park and Souths clubs, the sporting precinct that includes league grounds and netball and basketball courts as well as a wide range of schools, the airport and the CBD.
Some of the other features of this extremely well-presented property include:
• Four generous-sized bedrooms, all with fans, built-in wardrobes and air-conditioners
• Bathroom with a separate toilet
• Air-conditioned throughout
• Security screens throughout
• Covered outdoor entertainment area that looks out over the generous yard and onto the shed
• The shed is two-bay and has a lean-to
• The block is 771sq m so there is plenty of room for kids and pets to enjoy themselves
The location of this property offers convenience but also the opportunity for an active outdoor lifestyle with walks to the beach and fun with the kids all on your doorstep. The house itself has the extra living areas you will need to give everyone their own space.
Give David Fisher a call to arrange an inspection.