You've got easy side access to a two-bay shed, plenty of space in the yard, generous living areas and a super-convenient location near everything a family needs in this fantastic four bedroom property on an 836sq m block.
The property is close to lots of schools including Fitzgerald state school, the new world-class skate park is down the road, the BMX track is a short ride away, shops are nearby and it's easy to get to the Mt Pleasant Tavern and the CBD.
The house itself is in very good condition and has plenty of space, with an open-plan family room that includes several living or lounge areas plus a dining space. It means different family members can find their own space.
And the stylish, modern kitchen is centrally located, overlooking the family room and offering a breakfast bar, dishwasher and plenty of cupboard and bench space.
That feeling of space extends to the bedrooms, which are also a very generous size and all have air-conditioners and built-in wardrobes.
But don't forget the outdoor areas, including the two-bay shed that offers additional parking on top of the two-bay garage with internal access to the house.
The house is on the corner of Norris Road and Phillip streets and access to the shed is provided by the double gate on the Phillip St side of the property. Access is wide and takes you straight to the two-bay shed.
The large block means there is still plenty of room for kids and pets and there is room to put in a pool if you want one.
Some of the other features of this rendered block home include:
• Sparkling modern bathrooms, including an ensuite in the master bedroom and the main bathroom, which has a separate toilet, adjacent to the other three bedrooms
• Easy internal access from the garage directly into the kitchen, so getting those groceries in couldn't be more simple
• Spacious laundry with plenty of storage and direct access out to the clothes line
• Security screens throughout
• Tiled throughout the living areas and hallways and carpeted in the bedrooms
• Private, covered outdoor entertainment area that flows out from the family room and looks out over the yard and on to the shed
This very well-presented family home is ready to move into. It has the space and location that a family needs and the shed that's going to make dad a happy man.
Give David Fisher a call to arrange an inspection.