This Immaculately presented lowset modern family home, oozing beauty and style is located in a quiet and friendly cul-de-sac in Beaconsfield Heights.
Other quality features of this property include:
- Built in 2013, a well-proportioned fully air-conditioned quality home with four bedrooms, 2 bathrooms, 2 car accommodation. This home offers simplistic and low maintenance living
- Gorgeous kitchen with modern appliances and stone benchtops overlooks the backyard. The chef of the home will be able to cook up a storm whilst overseeing children activities
- Good size living room well positioned at the front of the home
- Master BR with walk in robe & chic ensuite, cleverly positioned at the rear of the home providing a private parent sanctuary
- Three other bedrooms are of good size, carpeted, air-conditioned and have built-in-robes
- Bathrooms have stone benches and the main bath also has a separate bathtub
- Child and pet friendly, fully fenced 457sqm block with rainwater tank
- The cars are protected from the elements with a large double-lock-up garage
- Rates are approximately $1528/half year (discounted amount if paid before due date)
Why Make Beaconsfield your First Choice in Suburbs?
Beaconsfield Heights is surrounded by other quality modern homes. It is conveniently located within easy access to various local shops, supermarkets, sporting clubs, Mackay Golf Club and Driving Range, wake park, childcare and public and private schools. Public transport is also available with a regular schedule. With an abundance of convenience at your doorstep and a modern home so you can relax and enjoy your weekends this property won't last long. Call Sales Consultant Joseph Rickman today to arrange your inspection or for more information.
Virtual Inspections are available on this property with the agent.
Disclaimer: All information contained herein is gathered from sources we believe to be reliable. However, we cannot guarantee its accuracy and interested persons should rely on their own enquiries.