This three-bedroom highset property makes for the perfect family home. And It's located in one of West Mackay's blue ribbon streets! Positioned amongst some of the area's most tastefully renovated character homes, this property will be sought after by those seeking a property with potential capital growth.
The house has been well maintained and renovated over the years by the current owners with the lounge and bedrooms in excellent condition. Queenslanders were built to capture the breeze and there's no drama with this one on those still hot summer days with ceiling fans and split system air conditioners throughout.
Some of the features of this property include:
- Renovated kitchen with plenty of storage and stone benchtops
- Timber front veranda
- Split system air-conditioning throughout
- Traditional features include polished timber floors
- Three generously sized bedrooms with an additional room utilised as an office
- Main bathroom with floor to ceiling tiles sits central to all 3 bedrooms
- Downstairs is an abundance of storage
- Salt water chlorinated pool
- 6 m x 9m shed
- Highly popular suburb
- Low maintenance
- 809m2 fully fenced yard
This sought after address has rapid CBD access being only a short 3 minute drive from town. Great for young families, being so close to everything, including schools and hospital, as well as being only a short walk to the botanical gardens.
The fully fenced block is perfect for families and pets. The neighbourhood is very family friendly being very conveniently located in such a lovely pocket of West Mackay,
To organise a viewing or for more information, please contact Ben Kerrisk or Mick McLeod.