This property features a 1 Acre block of usable land with a lovely home, shed that has been converted into a large three-bedroom granny flat, a great 2.5 bay shed and room to move with vacant land to have animals or perfect for the kids to run free. Enjoy the feeling of being on the land yet so close to town is what will welcome you home at 97 Peak Downs Highway, Walkerston.
Main Home features include:
- When entering the home, you arrive at an air-conditioned living area that is open plan to the kitchen and dining
- Great sized central kitchen has ample cabinetry space, modern appliances and dishwasher overlooking the patio area
- Second living area off the dinning and kitchen areas that flow out to the patio overlooking the backyard - fabulous for entertaining
- Master bedroom offers the perfect couples retreat with walk-in wardrobe, air-conditioning and ensuite with walk in shower
- Three more bedrooms with built-in cupboards, fans and one boasting air-conditioning
- Family bathroom features a dual shower/bath, vanity and large linen press. Separate toilet in the hallway for easy access for guests and family
- Spacious Laundry with ample cupboard space just off the family bathroom for ease and access to the rear of the house
- Outdoor patio area has been extended to suit our Queensland outdoor lifestyle for entertaining family and friends
- Gravelled driveway to a two bay carport with covered entry to the house and great side access to the huge block
Other Features of the Property:
- Large Shed/Granny Flat: The 12m x 7.2m shed has been converted into 3 Bedroom, 1 bathroom, kitchen and lounge room granny flat with carport and patio area at the rear, fantastic for that older teenager wanting their own space or retired parents. This dwelling is metered separately from the main home.
- Large powered 2.5 Bay Shed (8m x 7.5m, roller doors 2.7m high) with mezzanine level for great storage and workshop area
- 3,300 gallon rainwater tank for watering the gardens
- Half of the 1 acre block is vacant with established fruit trees to use as your heart desires potentially to have horses/animals or perfect for the kids to run free or ride their bikes, build bike tracks or build that huge cubby house!
This property is close to Walkerston's shops, schools, pubs and club and, of course, it's a quick drive to Paget and the Mackay CBD.
Don't let this be the one you regret missing out on ... give Sarah Coles a call on 0428398444 to arrange an inspection.
Disclaimer: All information contained herein is gathered from sources we believe to be reliable. However, we cannot guarantee its accuracy and interested persons should rely on their own enquiries.