With beautiful timber floorboards, high ceilings, ornate stained glass windows and a Spanish Mission-style design, this renovated property stands out from the blandness of the crowd.
You can feel something special when you see the house from the street and when you step inside the sense of history and style flows from the family room, with its gorgeous timber columns and beams, through to the spacious bedrooms and beyond.
The solid brick and concrete home provides a unique step back in time when materials, workmanship and design ensured a house was built to pass the test of time.
The original features we love have been beautifully maintained while the modern necessities have been added to create a timeless property that straddles the decades and offers everything a modern family requires.
The kitchen and bathrooms have been renovated, the laundry updated and the house has been painted internally.
The property also offers a fantastic outdoor lifestyle with a gazebo overlooking an in-ground pool, providing a fantastic environment for outdoor dining and entertaining.
Set on an 815sq m block on the fringe of the CBD with easy access to schools, Caneland Shopping Centre, Paget, the airport and pretty much anything you need, some of the features of this fully fenced property include:
- Large, renovated kitchen with gas stove, 900 mm oven, island bench with stone benchtop and breakfast bar, pantry and dishwasher
- Two renovated bathrooms, the main with a bath
- Beautiful air-conditioned family room with separate lounge and dining areas flowing through to the kitchen
- Three very big bedrooms, two of which have air-conditioning
- Two of the bedrooms flow through to a spacious sleepout that could be used as an office, kids play area or massive walk-in wardrobe
- Smaller room off the dining area that would be perfect as a study or possibly as a nursery
- Drive-through carport leading to a single-bay shed
If you want something that's set apart from the rest, love a sense of style and history and appreciate quality work with the best materials, this property should go to the top of your list.
Come and admire the workmanship, enjoy the classic features, admire the polished timber floorboards and take this opportunity to buy something unique.
Give David Fisher a call and arrange an inspection.
Saturday 22nd January 09:45 - 10:15 am